Commission Disclosure

Financial Conduct Authority

The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that “commission” means any financial consideration.

If you would like us to disclose any potential commission we earn:

In-line with new legislation, if you would like Meridian Finance Partners to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address on our contact page or by email to or by telephone: 01342 301465

About Meridian Finance Partners’ Services

  1. Who’s Products Do We Offer?

Meridian Finance Partners offer products and services from a range of Car Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, UK Vehicle Dealerships and Product Providers with whom we have commercial agreements in place. We are a Commission Based Organisation which means that we receive payments for business introductions. We will receive financial remuneration which may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with that organisation. The amounts that we receive may vary.

  1. Which service will we provide for you?

You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We will provide you with product information enabling you to make your choice about how to proceed.

  1. Who Regulates Us?

Meridian Finance Partners Ltd, of Medway House, 18-22 Cantelupe Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3BJ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 661646

  1. What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint please contact Meridian Finance Partners in writing at our trading office address; Medway House, 18-22 Cantelupe Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3BJ and we will be happy to respond. Alternatively; you can contact us by e-mail to or call us on 01342 301465. If you cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you may be entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service.